Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB Price in Philippines
- Release date : Dec 2013
- Smartphone, Android, 4.2 ...
- 5inch, Back Camera 13mp, ...
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex ... more specs
Please wait for price information to be registered.
Video of Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB
Lenovo Vibe X S960, 6.9mm Ultra-thin 5
Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone: Hands On
Specs of Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB
- Phone Type: Smartphone
- Smart Phone OS: Android
- Smart Phone OS ver.: 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Shape: Bar
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Processor Speed: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex A7
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Screen Size: 5inch
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Touch Screen: yes
- Screen Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Network Type: GSM / HSPA
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900
- Speed: HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Wireless LAN: yes
- Bluetooth: yes
- Hotspot/Tethering: yes
- Pixels: Back Camera 13mp, Front Camera 5mp
- Flash: yes
- GPS: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 144 x 74 x 6.9 mm (5.67 x 2.91 x 0.27 in)
- Weight: 121g
About Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB
Lenovo Vibe X S960 – New Smartphone Model captures market in Philippines
Lenovo Vibe X S960 made its way into the Android Smartphone market in September 2013 after its official release was announced at a press conference held by company executives in Berlin, Germany. It officially made its China debut in October 2013 which was followed by a worldwide release in December the same year. It should be noted that Lenovo is emerging as a huge favorite among consumers in the Asia Pacific region (especially Philippines) but the model is expected to increase market share & popularity across markets in foreign countries. Currently, the Smartphone model is speculated to be not released in European market which has still to develop as an emerging market for Lenovo smartphones.
Lenovo Vibe X S960 has been praised for its high performance, immensely sleek design coupled with a relatively light weight frame work compared to its other preceding models. Its screen has been provided with faux chrome finishing which adds an incomparable shine to the device. The button have been placed on the edges and fit perfectly into their sockets.
- Lenovo Vibe X S960 has been provided with a 1.5GHz, quad core Cortex A7 MT6589T Media Tek processor unit which works in conjunction with a SGX544MP2 Power VR GPU unit.
- It has been provided with a 2GB RAM unit and offers a 16 or 32GB internal SD memory configuration. However, it lacks an external SD memory card slot for expanding overall memory capacity.
- The Smartphone model has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection in order to prevent scratches etc. It has Android OS version 4.2.0 Jelly Bean as its operating system & user interface.
- It has a 13MP primary camera which offers a wide range of features including LED flash, auto focus, touch focus and geo tagging, face detection etc. It can capture video in 1080p at a frame rate of 30 frames per second and has a picture resolution of 4128 × 3096 pixels. It has a 5MP secondary VGA front camera unit for video calling and other such features.
- Lenovo Vibe X S960 supports A-GPS based Global Positioning System, Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, A2DP Bluetooth version 3.0, micro USB port version 2.0 along with an USB host etc.
- It has been provided with a 5.0 inch, multi touch, IPS LCD based capacitive touch screen display which has a pixel density of about 441ppi and 16M color fidelity. It has screen resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- The Smartphone model offers the latest sensor technology which consists of compass, accelerometer & proximity sensors. It has an inbuilt Java MIDP emulator, HTML 5 based web browser etc, and is available in a variety of body colors including Silver & Black. It also offers standard active mic noise cancellation and features next generation voice controls.
- Lenovo Vibe X S960 is powered by a 2000mAh Polonium Lithium battery which provides a standard talk time of 16 hours and a stand by time of 288 hours.
- The model offers support for both GSM & HSPA networks and has standard micro SIM slots. It offers a host of pre installed apps including Facebook etc and has an estimated battery life of 8 hours on web browsing & 6 hours on video viewing.
Lenovo Vibe X S960 is relatively lighter and approximately weighs 121g. Its body is made of a polycarbonate plastic material which is not slippery and hence ensures a perfect grip. Also, its 16GB internal memory & 2GB RAM ensures a glitch free experience coupled with relatively fast app installation, running, video viewing & gaming. It offers a superb display with crystal clear picture quality (about 441ppi pixel density) etc. It also supports a wide range of mobile data networks including GPRS, WLAN and EDGE etc in addition to a large collection of pre installed user applications, menus, wallpapers, interactive themes etc. The user interface has a fresh design with a newly designed app launches & menu buttons.
Not so important Disadvantages
Lenovo Vibe X S960 lacks an external micro SD memory card slot in order to increase storage capacity while its battery lacks a decent back up that is offered in most high end Smartphone models with a 5.0 inch screen.
Reviews of Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB
Forum of Lenovo Vibe X S960 32GB
Top5 Lenovo Mobile Phones
Lowest Price : P5,499.00
- Smartphone, Android, v4.4...
- 5.0 inches (~196 ppi pixe...
- 1.3 GHz, 8 GB
Lowest Price : P13,999.00
- Smartphone, Android, 4.4 ...
- 5 inch, 13mp / 8mp (front)
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm...
- Smartphone, Android, 4.4 ...
- 5 inch, 8mp / 2mp (front)
- 1.3GHz Quad Core MEdia Te...
Lowest Price : P2,889.00
- Smartphone, Android, v4.2...
- 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixe...
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz, 4GB
- Latest model
- Phablet, Smartphone, Andr...
- 5.5 inch, 8mp / 5mp (front)
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6572m O...
- Latest model
Top5 Mobile Phone Accessories
Universal Clip Lens
Samsung Mono Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics BackBeat 903 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics ML10R Explorer Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Headset - White