Lenovo A390 Price in Philippines
- Release date : Jul 2013
- Smartphone, Android, 4.04...
- 4inch HD, 5mp
- Dual-core 1GHz, 4GB (eMMC) more specs
This shop offers the best deal. Click this button to visit the shop's website.
- Sort by
- All Areas (66)
- NCR - Metro Manila (47)
- CALABARZON - Laguna (5)
- Western Visayas - Iloilo (2)
- CALABARZON - Cavite (4)
- Central Luzon - Bulacan (3)
- CALABARZON - Rizal (2)
- Central Luzon - Nueva Ecija (1)
- Central Luzon - Pampanga (1)
- Western Visayas - Capiz (1)
- Online Shop
- Credit Card
- Bank Deposit
- Online & Physical Shops
- Credit Card
- Bank Deposit
- 1 Year Service Warranty
- * Prices updated on May 22, 2015.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of May 23, 2015.
Video of Lenovo A390
Lenovo A390 Hands on Review Specs and Features Overview
Specs of Lenovo A390
- Phone Type: Smartphone
- Smart Phone OS: Android
- Smart Phone OS ver.: 4.04.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Shape: Bar
- SIM: Mini-SIM, Dual SIM
- Processor Speed: Dual-core 1GHz
- Internal Storage: 4GB (eMMC)
- RAM: 512MB
- External Storage: Micro SD up to 32GB
- Battery life: up to 9h (3G talk time) / 14h (2G talk time) / up to 220h (active stand by)
- Screen Size: 4inch HD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Touch Screen: yes
- Screen Type: Capacitive touchscreen
- Network Type: GSM / HSPA
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- Wireless LAN: yes
- Bluetooth: yes
- Hotspot/Tethering: yes
- Pixels: 5mp
- GPS: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 64 x 125 x 10.05 mm
- Weight: 131g
About Lenovo A390
Lenovo A390 – Budget smartphone to provide Mass Access in Philippines
Lenovo A390 is one of the first smarphones to be launched by leading Chinese software & technology multinational firm – Lenovo. The model was first unveiled at a press conference held by Lenovo in April 2013 along with six other smartphone models. However, its production model was only released later that year in June 2013. It should be noted that Lenovo smartphones are sold in Mainland China as "Le Phone" whereas they are marketed as "Idea Phones" in Philippines & the rest of the world. The company also sells smartphones under the brand – Motorola Mobility – which it had later acquired in January 2014.
A Series models
Lenovo’s A Series models represent a lineup of highly affordable & easy to use Android smartphones. Lenovo A390 was released as a predecessor to several leading A series phones including Lenovo A369i, A859i, A526, A680, A536, A328, A319 Roc Star and A269. However, it should be noted that the company has also released certain tablet models under it’s a Series lineup which include A8-50, A7-30 and A7-50. The former has a huge 8.0 inch display coupled with world class entertainment features while others pack a significant punch with premium sound for music & multimedia.
Design & Build
Lenovo A390 has an impressive build & design for a budget smartphone; it is effectively light weight while its simple design makes its look elegant. However, the polycarbonate body is not as tough as that in other premium high end smartphone models but provides a durable cover given its price. It is to a certain extent immune to cracks, bruises, dents etc if the smartphone fall in any case. In overall, the model features a highly attractive chrome finish that gives it the shine metallic polish accent which is lacking in other major budget (low to mid range) smartphones.
- Lenovo A390 has been provided with a 4.0 inch, 5 finger multi touch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display. It offers a screen resolution of 800 × 480 pixels and a pixel density of 233ppi.
- It approximately weighs about 131g and is about 4.94 inches long, 2.52 inches wide and about 0.40 inches deep. The model also features the much in demand "dual SIM" technology and has two such dedicated mini SIM slots.
- It works on a 1500mAh standard Lithium ion battery which provides a talk time of 14 hours in 2G & 9 hours in 3G connectivity. Also, it offers a stand by time of 220 hours on 2G & 180 hours on 3G connection respectively. The model is available in limited range of colors including black & white.
- Lenovo A390 has a 5.0MP primary back camera but lacks a VGA front camera. It has a picture resolution of 2592 × 1944 pixels and has limited functions which includes Geo tagging etc. The model features a 3.5mm Audio output jack, standard loudspeaker along with support for Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- The smartphone also features the latest sensors in the market including proximity & accelerometer sensors. Other standard features includes an inbuilt Java MIDP emulator, HTML 5 based web browser, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n hotspot connectivity, updated FM Radio, A-GPS, Bluetooth version 3.0, micro USB port version 2.0.
- It works on a dual core Cortex A9 MT6577 Media Tek 1.0GHz central processing unit in addition to a Power VR SGX531u graphics processing unit.
- The model has a limited 512MB RAM capacity along with 4GB internal SD memory configuration which can be further expanded to 32GB limit using an external micro SD memory card. It operates on an open source Android platform – Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0.4.
Lenovo A390 is speculated to experience significant competition from other smartphone brands including Nokia, Samsung, LG, Micromax etc. Its market competitors include Samsung Galaxy Young, Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy Pocket, HTC Desire VC, HTC Desire X, Micromax Bolt, Micromax Canvas A100 etc.
Pros & Cons
The model features an additional scratch resistant cover in order to protect its surface from damages. Its applications are highly customizable to suit the user’s needs & preferences. However, the model lacks a front VGA camera which makes video calling & chatting feature unavailable. Furthermore it has a good battery life & can perform for 1 to 1.5 days on a single charge.
Reviews of Lenovo A390
User Review : 9Reviews
[Good] It has a good look than other phones. You can organize your apps well. It is portable, you can use connect ...Read more
- Rating : 3.7
- Date : Apr 3, 2015
- Review by gamer026
The worst lenovo I ever issued.
Common problem from our company. Power failure Stuck On welcome Screen White/Blank Screen Software Issue ...Read more
- Rating : 3.0
- Date : Oct 21, 2014
- Review by mobtech
[Good] The display and design is very good. The color is elegant and the size is not that bad. The Internal and ...Read more
- Rating : 3.4
- Date : Feb 25, 2014
- Review by Reyn Min Ho
Forum of Lenovo A390
how to update the version of my phone?
- Last updated : Nov 16, 2014
- Posted by Jarill Nalvarte Reyes
- Replies of This topic : 0 Replies
Which is the latest best Mobile phone between this Range P3000 - P4000?
- Last updated : Feb 12, 2014
- Posted by Jhon Krris Paglinawan
- Replies of This topic : 3 Replies
paano po ba makakakuha ng lenove A390? i want to buy this?... plss
- Last updated : Dec 28, 2013
- Posted by GloriVe MicoLeta
- Replies of This topic : 6 Replies
Top5 Lenovo Mobile Phones
Lowest Price : P5,499.00
- Smartphone, Android, v4.4...
- 5.0 inches (~196 ppi pixe...
- 1.3 GHz, 8 GB
Lowest Price : P13,999.00
- Smartphone, Android, 4.4 ...
- 5 inch, 13mp / 8mp (front)
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm...
- Smartphone, Android, 4.4 ...
- 5 inch, 8mp / 2mp (front)
- 1.3GHz Quad Core MEdia Te...
Lowest Price : P2,889.00
- Smartphone, Android, v4.2...
- 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixe...
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz, 4GB
- Latest model
Lowest Price : P7,043.27
- Smartphone, Phablet, Andr...
- 5.5 inches (~401 ppi pixe...
- Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 4...
Top5 Mobile Phone Accessories
Universal Clip Lens
Samsung Mono Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics BackBeat 903 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics ML10R Explorer Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Headset - White