Isuzu MU-X Reviews
- Production 2013 - present
- The Isuzu MU-X has a 3 liter DOHC 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine system under its hood which produces a power of 130kW and 380 Nm of torque.
- It is a seven seater automobile which has a 5 speed automatic or manual transmission system mated with its engine. It is currently in its second generation.
- It has an average fuel consumption of about 8.7 liter per 100 km. There is a terrain command comes with rotary control.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Jalene Galman II
- Oct 2, 2014
- Review by Apolinar Pony Salabsab
- Jul 22, 2014
fuel efficiency & engine performance
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
I owned this for almost 6 years and still using this for long distance travelling (NCR to Bicol to NCR). The engine is still good and it is comfortable to drive. The car is very spacious, so ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Jorge Joy Serviño Imperial
- Date : Apr 1, 2018