Isuzu MU-X Reviews
- Production 2013 - present
- The Isuzu MU-X has a 3 liter DOHC 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine system under its hood which produces a power of 130kW and 380 Nm of torque.
- It is a seven seater automobile which has a 5 speed automatic or manual transmission system mated with its engine. It is currently in its second generation.
- It has an average fuel consumption of about 8.7 liter per 100 km. There is a terrain command comes with rotary control.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by Jalene Galman II
- Oct 2, 2014
- Review by Apolinar Pony Salabsab
- Jul 22, 2014
fuel efficiency & engine performance
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
Truck is in excellent shape and has only been ridden about 20,000 km in the last year. The engine is strong and I have owned the truck for a year and never had any problems. The original owner also ...Read more
- Rating : 4.5
- Review by Fred Bouwman
- Date : May 18, 2017