• Isuzu MUX SUV S_2
  • Isuzu MUX SUV S_3
  • Isuzu MUX SUV S_4
  • Isuzu MUX SUV S_5
  • Isuzu MUX SUV S_6
  • Isuzu MUX SUV S_7
More Photos
  • Production 2013 - present
  • The Isuzu MU-X has a 3 liter DOHC 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine system under its hood which produces a power of 130kW and 380 Nm of torque.
  • It is a seven seater automobile which has a 5 speed automatic or manual transmission system mated with its engine. It is currently in its second generation.
  • It has an average fuel consumption of about 8.7 liter per 100 km. There is a terrain command comes with rotary control.

New & Used prices

Models by year

Tire

Reviews

Forum

2015 Isuzu Mux-at price

Smart Bench

• Smart Bench
  • Nov 30, 2015

Provide me price list

Smart Bench

• Smart Bench
  • Nov 30, 2015

I'm very interested to know about the hi -end model price of a 2015 Isuzu Mux-at & it's features or description at the same time, in full payment or installment basis.

mkultra_26

• mkultra_26
  • Dec 1, 2015 / Good Answers : 365

Hi Smart Bench, If you are interested in enquiring about the Isuzu MU-X, you need to directly communicate with the seller. You can further ask about its condition and other description about the vehicle. Together with the payment terms of the vehicle you need to ask the seller itself. To get you started, you can use this link and just look for the green button 'Go to Shop' so that you can contact the seller that you have chosen. You can see its location and its price that will best suit your budget.

http://ph.priceprice.com/Isuzu-MU-X-9435/

Please keep in mind that this website(ph.priceprice.com)
is a price range comparison site for smart shopping.I have no means of communication to all sellers. All of the items listed on this page are not being sold by the website but they are advertised for price range comparison. Thanks

Good Answer

Tolentino Ato

• Tolentino Ato
  • Mar 19, 2016

hi hello, may ask why my MU-X which was taken last december 26, 2015 has that annoying whislting sound when running at 80-100 Kph? what I suppose to do. all doors were properly closed. Do some of the rubber fitting in the doors not really fitted?

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Cars

Merry Jane Gabriela

Isuzu Car

Interesado po ako bili ng isuzu mini dump my budget 200k-250.

• Last updated : Sep 20, 2018
  • Posted by Merry Jane Gabriela
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

Eman14

2003 isuzu bohol

Hi wala na po ba yung isuzu 2003 na nasa bohol.. Interested po ako.. Si maam shiela nag call ako di nasagot..

• Last updated : Aug 29, 2018
  • Posted by Eman14
  • Replies of This topic : 3 Replies

Ilagan L Liza

Ask price

good day sir Poydi po ba mag ask magkanu price ni Isuzu mini dumtruck

• Last updated : Aug 13, 2018
  • Posted by Ilagan L Liza
  • Replies of This topic : 4 Replies
  • 1 Good Answers
View Mode: PC | Mobile