Isuzu Forward Reviews
- Production 1970 - present
- Isuzu Forward is a line of medium duty trucks with 2 basic body design - standard and crew cab. Has a 6 Cylinder Inline OHC Diesel engine with 237 HP.
- Transmission specs include 6 speed overdrive manual transmission and all-wheel-drive or 2-wheel-drive options.Has hydraulic control brakes with clutch booster.
- Exterior includes radiator grille, multi-reflector head lamps, air dam bumpers and laminated windshield. With vinyl seats, it offers improved telematics.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by [lan_ce]
- Jun 19, 2015
My Isuzu Forward was off great help to me as a newly starter small and medium businessman. it helps me a lot to do jobs like forwarding cargoes to customers. It makes our deliveries to delivered to our customers in volume easily. The truck also performs well, like us. :)
- Review by Wilbert Locre
- Mar 23, 2015
[Good]- isuzu for me it is very good performance for long distance trvalling with more cargo. From engine, under chasis and also the form of isuzu is very simple. That's why isuzu forward i was choosing.
[Bad]- if ur not care the service, it becomes destroy or the other parts of isuzu was broken. So yuo need to bring the service to the autoshop for check - up, and also for running condition , so it cause lost of money.
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
I owned this for almost 6 years and still using this for long distance travelling (NCR to Bicol to NCR). The engine is still good and it is comfortable to drive. The car is very spacious, so ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by Jorge Joy Serviño Imperial
- Date : Apr 1, 2018