• Isuzu Elf truck S_3
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_4
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_5
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_6
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_7
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_8
More Photos
  • Production 1959 - present
  • This medium duty truck has a series of products. The lastest Isuzu Elf includes a powertrain of 4HG1-T and 4HK1-TC engine with a 4 cylinder inline spec.
  • Drive train specs include 4 wheel drive feature, with semi elliptical alloy steel front and rear suspension. Exterior specs look solid with good response.
  • Interior specs include a suitable cabin space, along with ergonomic instrument panel design. Power options are also available, with central locking for security.

New & Used prices

Models by year

Reviews

Forum

Isuzu Elf

regina apolonio

• regina apolonio
  • Aug 21, 2015

i am interested of the elf you posted amount P168,000.00

Makubex

• Makubex
  • Aug 22, 2015 / Good Answers : 281

Hi Regina,
If you are planning to purchase the Elf vehicle then congratulations, though I would like to confirm if you are trying to reach or contact the seller by posting here in the forum? If you are then I suggest that you try to contact them directly by visiting their page or at least you can find information on how to contact them so that you can receive quicker response, if you are wondering on how to do so them you can follow this link:
http://ph.priceprice.com/Isuzu-Elf-9771/
In this page, you should see a list of sellers below the picture, now to reach the seller's page just click the green "go to shop" button and it should take you there. I would just like to inform you that the prices posted may or may not be updated because of the possible existing promos the sellere have for that particular item, meaning it possible to purchase an item for a cheaper price.

Good Answer3

Wyndell Rusell Ledesma

• Wyndell Rusell Ledesma
  • Nov 25, 2017

pero sir ung nkapost tlaga djan un ba tlaga ung price ng mga elf na nsa picture?

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Cars

Romelen Caballes Corpuz

inquiry

asking for lowest price of isuzu lowbed 2nd hand mini dumptrucks,asap

• Last updated : Jun 3, 2018
  • Posted by Romelen Caballes Corpuz
  • Replies of This topic : 1 Replies

Lalalopsy

best pick up

kung kayo ang pipili ng pick up anu ba ang mas okay Isuzu Dmax or Ford? or other brands?

• Last updated : May 11, 2018
  • Posted by Lalalopsy
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies

Abigail.sales@gmail.com

Inquiry

Just an inquiry is the price listed for real sa 2 nd hand o down payment lng. Kasi sobra mura nya compare sa iba

• Last updated : Mar 23, 2018
  • Posted by Abigail.sales@gmail.com
  • Replies of This topic : 3 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile