• Isuzu Elf truck S_3
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_4
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_5
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_6
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_7
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_8
Photos by year
  • Production 1959 - present
  • This medium duty truck has a series of products. The lastest Isuzu Elf includes a powertrain of 4HG1-T and 4HK1-TC engine with a 4 cylinder inline spec.
  • Drive train specs include 4 wheel drive feature, with semi elliptical alloy steel front and rear suspension. Exterior specs look solid with good response.
  • Interior specs include a suitable cabin space, along with ergonomic instrument panel design. Power options are also available, with central locking for security.

New & Used prices

Reviews

Forum

P680,000

Mikaela Catchillar

• Mikaela Catchillar
  • Jul 18, 2015

CAN I GET THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE P168,000 ELF? WE ARE INTERESTED TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE CALL US NOW 09368652756

Makubex

• Makubex
  • Jul 19, 2015 / Good Answers : 247

Hi Mikaela, I see that your are interested in buying the Isuzu Elf for P168,000, I would just like to let you know that this website (priceprice.com) is a sales ad and price range comparison site for smart shopping, meaning most of the items and sellers here are more like advertisements for another online store and not owned by this site, if you want the contact info of the seller then you can visit their page by following this link:
http://ph.priceprice.com/Isuzu-Elf-9771/
if you scroll down, you should be able to see a list of sellers, just click the green "go to shop" button under the selle's name to reach their page and find more info on how to contact them. If you have other questions regarding this website or other seller then feel free to ask. Have a great day.

Good Answer

Dinkydi Ausie Richards

• Dinkydi Ausie Richards
  • Dec 28, 2016

Can i get a price of that izuzu elf 5.0

Good Answer

Dinkydi Ausie Richards

• Dinkydi Ausie Richards
  • Dec 28, 2016

Is thag 168 k izuzu elf ca i get more info thanks

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Cars

Allen Ray

Dropside truck

Looking for elf or canter truck dropside no truck ban budget upto 250k contact no. 09201372502

• Last updated : Feb 14, 2017
  • Posted by Allen Ray
  • Replies of This topic : 3 Replies

Drew Deleon Mabini

selling isuzu-dmax manual 2010 4x4 77k milage

selling isuzu- dmax manual 2010 4x4 77kmmilage(fist owner) palawan puerto princessa area only pls leave message in my fb message for more info if interested. 1m/ slightly negotiable.

• Last updated : Jan 20, 2017
  • Posted by Drew Deleon Mabini
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

Joan Puray Dimaranan

elf or close van

i need elf 14 haba for catering budget is 175k

• Last updated : Jan 1, 2017
  • Posted by Joan Puray Dimaranan
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile