• Isuzu Elf truck S_3
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_4
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_5
  • Isuzu Elf truck S_6
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_7
  • Isuzu Elf microbus S_8
More Photos
  • Production 1959 - present
  • This medium duty truck has a series of products. The lastest Isuzu Elf includes a powertrain of 4HG1-T and 4HK1-TC engine with a 4 cylinder inline spec.
  • Drive train specs include 4 wheel drive feature, with semi elliptical alloy steel front and rear suspension. Exterior specs look solid with good response.
  • Interior specs include a suitable cabin space, along with ergonomic instrument panel design. Power options are also available, with central locking for security.

New & Used prices

Generations

Reviews

Forum

Diesel Kiki injector pump for Isuzu TLD54 1977 mod

munaki

• munaki
  • Feb 1, 2018

Can anyone have any idea where l can get a diesel kiki diesel injector pump for a 1977 Isuzu TLD54 3 ton truck. How much can it cost in terms of US$ including shipping to Zimbabwe

fireworks

• fireworks
  • Feb 11, 2018

You can try to ask some seller here of the Isuzu Elf maybe they have an idea of the thing that you are looking for or better yet go to any Isuzu centers or shop so you can ask about that injector pump that you are looking for, I dont even know what is it for.

Good Answer

munaki

• munaki
  • Feb 13, 2018

thanks fireworks, the diesel injector pump I require is for an Isuzu 4BA1 2800cc engine. I think you might know this one this time around

munaki

• munaki
  • Feb 13, 2018

thanks fireworks, the diesel injector pump I require is for an Isuzu 4BA1 2800cc engine. I think you might know this one this time around

Latest Topics for Cars

Lalalopsy

best pick up

kung kayo ang pipili ng pick up anu ba ang mas okay Isuzu Dmax or Ford? or other brands?

• Last updated : May 11, 2018
  • Posted by Lalalopsy
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies

Abigail.sales@gmail.com

Inquiry

Just an inquiry is the price listed for real sa 2 nd hand o down payment lng. Kasi sobra mura nya compare sa iba

• Last updated : Mar 23, 2018
  • Posted by Abigail.sales@gmail.com
  • Replies of This topic : 3 Replies

ArmaniX

Looking for Isuzu D-max M/T 2004 model and up. Manila Area

• Last updated : Feb 13, 2018
  • Posted by ArmaniX
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile