Isuzu Crosswind Reviews
- Production 1991 - present
- Also known as Isuzu Hi Lander
- Isuzu Crosswind is powered by a four cylindered 8 valve turbo charged diesel engine, with power of 85 PS @ 3900 rpm along with 185 Nm of torque.
- Having body type of 5dr AUV and seating capicity of 7. Special features include power Steering, power Locks and power Windows.
- The front features an independent torsion beam supported wishbone suspension while its rear end features non independent leaf springs.
Please feel free to post your review on this product.
- Review by MorganLo67
- May 11, 2016
our newest best car Isuzu Crosswind
We are so thankful cause our family received a big blessing which is a Isuzu Crosswind now we have our own car and we are so happy to have that and I'm voluntary a family driver these car is very nice and awesome we really like it. The performance of these is very perfect cause it can run so fast and its great car in travelling in long distance. I feel so comfortable in using these car it was the best of all the great car.
- Review by Dianne Estevan
- Mar 31, 2016
Ang bilis nga namang tumakbo nitong car na ito kahit sa off road nga naman ay ang okay walang sabit nga naman. Ang makina din naman nito ay maayos ang pag kakalagay kaya mahusay to na car para sa akin. Ang sarap din naman sakyan nito kasi mas komportable ako lalo na kapag ako ang nag mamaneho nitong car ko mas feeling stress ako kasi alam ko secure ako. Ang gasolina din nito ay hindi naman magastos. matibay din naman ang car na ito.
- Review by Aquilino Bacalso
- Jun 2, 2015
Best performance car
I owned such kind of vehicle and I really loved it because of its superior performance. This is the type of the car that will boost your personality and can add positive points in your self esteem. Many of my friends just loved it and shared their nice experience on it. I could not wait to buy another updated model of Isuzu cars in the very near future. I am also pretty sure that I will recommend the same quality car to my friends and acquintances for them to experience the contentment that I felt.
Page 1 of 1
Latest Reviews for Cars
Ito ang car ko na tinatawanan ng aking mga tropa kasi daw ang pangit sabi ko na manan tawa lang kayo pero ang totoo mas matibay pa itong car ko kasi minsan lang ito masisira hindi kagaya sa kanila ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Review by HAMBILYN
- Date : Dec 29, 2016