Honda Mobilio Price list for sale Philippines
- Production 2001 - present
- Honda Mobilio offers petrol and diesel variants with 4 cylinder SOHC i-VTEC petrol and 4 cylinder DOHC i-DTEC diesel engines and 5 speed manual transmission.
- Exterior specs innovative with LED lamps, front chrome grille and new headlights. Interior looks promising with parking assist and rear view camera.
- Safety specs improved with ABS and EBD. Security increased with addition of alarm. In car entertainment system accessible with good handling.
New and Used Honda Mobilio prices in Philippines8 prices
- Sort by
Honda with size 15 Mags AT-04
- Over 100,000km
- Automatic / Other
- CALABARZON - Cavite
- 24 Feb, 2013
61k Honda Mobilio 2017, all in, brv crv brio jazz ...
- Manual / Gasoline
- NCR - Metro Manila
- 28 Dec, 2016
Honda Mobilio 2015
- Automatic / Gasoline
- Car Dealer
- NCR - Metro Manila
New Honda Mobilio prices 2017 for sale in Philippines
- Honda Mobilio 1.5 E M/T Price (New) : P817,000
- Honda Mobilio 1.5 V CVT Price (New) : P887,000
- Honda Mobilio 1.5 V Modulo Utility A/T Price (New) : P905,000
- Honda Mobilio 1.5 V Modulo Platinum A/T Price (New) : P913,000
- Honda Mobilio 1.5 RS A/T Price (New) : P977,000
- * Prices updated on Feb 21, 2017.
- * The prices listed have been converted from USD to PHP based on exchange rates of Feb 22, 2017.
Video of Honda Mobilio
The Autocar Show: Driven: Honda Mobilio
Honda Mobilio | Exclusive First Drive Video Review | Autocar India
All you need to know about Honda Mobilio - A Generation Study
How well do you know the Honda Mobilio and what makes it a great MPV.
Jul 1, 2016
Honda Mobilio might be a new name for the Philippines market as the car was only launched last year in April. But in many parts of the world, the car has been running long and strong since 2001. And now the car has successfully entered in its second-generation. Also, Mobilio is one of the Honda Models that grabbed two prestigious awards in its every year of launch, the 2015 Best Compact Multi-purpose Vehicle and 2015-2016 Best Safety Features of MPV, thus making Honda a proud manufacturer of current best selling MPV in Philippines. But before starting with its generation study, we'll like to discuss some important aspects of the same -
- First of all, Honda Mobilio is a seven-seater MPV that was basically designed keeping in mind the Asian market.
- The name Mobilio derived from the English word mobility, thus defining the very virtue of the car.
- Honda Mobilio is one of few Honda models to have introduced in Road Sailing Variant.
- After 2008, Honda introduced Freed as a replacement to Mobilio, keeping the car on hold for almost six years. It was then in 2014 that Honda reintroduced Honda Mobilio, this time with second-generation tag.
- Honda Mobilio was the second car to be based on Honda's Small Max series.
- Lastly, Mobilio sits on Honda's Global Small Platform.
1. First Generation
As mentioned earlier, Honda Mobilio was the second model after Honda Capa under companies Small Max series. The said vehicle was introduced in Japan in September 2002 and since then it has contributed in making the commute better and simpler. The car was basically loved for its unconventional looks, great cargo space and excellent fuel economy figures.
Starting off with its unusual but much-loved looks, first-generation Mobilio had compact-wagon like looks. At the front were present L-shaped headlamps, sleek black grille, and wide bumper. The side holds big black windows that gave the car its distinguishing look, also were present body colored door handles and OVRM. The rear had a complete box like appearance and showcased features like rectangular taillights and lower loading lip.
As for the cargo space, Mobilio features a spacious boot area that can be configured in five different modes - utility, long, twin, refresh and adjustment.Talking about its mileage, Honda back then claimed Mobilio to be one of most fuel efficient seven-seater with an economy rating of 17.2 km/L.
2. Second Generation
Mobilio entered the second generation in the year 2014 and back then the car was introduced with a complete revamped look. Indonesia was the first country where the all-new Mobilio landed and in the same year of its launch it won the Otomotif Award 2014. All-new Mobilio was based on Honda Brio platform and after its launch it gave a tough competition to the likes of Toyota Avanza, Suzuki Ertiga, Nissan Grand Livina, and Toyota Innova.
As for the Philippines market, the car was introduced in April 2015, under the much in-demand MPV segment. The car after its launch was widely accepted mainly due to its seven-setting configuration. As for its variant availability, Mobilio is currently offered in four trims - E, V, V Navi and RS Navi. And all these trims are powered by the same 1.5 Chain Drive SOHC i-VTEC 4-CYL mill, generating a maximum power of 120 PS at 6,600 rpm along with a peak torque of 145 Nm at 4,600 rpm. As for the transmission, E variant is available with 5-speed manual gearbox and the rest come paired to Continuously Variable Transmission. Lastly, the 1.5L engine conforms to Euro 4 emission standard.
As for measurements, all-new Mobilio showcased a decent ground clearance of 189 mm and a good turning radius of 5.2 meters. Another important factor of Mobilio is its cabin that is based on 'Progressive Private Jetliner' concept that gives it a spacious, well-advanced cabin that feels like a private jet.
That's all on Honda Mobilio front that has gained the title of Star Performer in Honda family and is constantly performing well on the sales aspect.
Reviews of Honda Mobilio
User Review : 9Reviews
Honda may bago ng sasakyan.
May bago na talaga sa Honda isang honda mobilio mas hanep talaga sa galing mag gawa ng honda ng sasakyan kasi ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Jan 27, 2017
- Review by MarshOrit
my mobilio cute
It was a sporty type of car and I like it cause it will be fit for the girls so cute car the design was so amazing ...Read more
- Rating : 4.3
- Date : Dec 2, 2016
- Review by M.is.mild
I've finally bought a Mobilio X. I've driven about 130,000 km on my Fit, so I thought this was the best time to ...Read more
- Rating : 4.0
- Date : Nov 18, 2007
- Review by Japanese user
- Good Review
Forum of Honda Mobilio
Sirs, we have booked a new honda mobilio at Honda cars, pangasinan. We have been following it up for two weeks now, but they cannot commit the date, because your warehouse cannot commit their delivery too. At first they told us that the stocks will ... Read more
- Last updated : Jun 11, 2015
- Posted by Teresita Gutierrez
- Replies of This topic : 3 Replies
Top5 Honda Cars
Lowest Price (New) : P1,088,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P77,999
- The 10Th Generation Honda Civic/2016 Civic comes in 3 different body styles namely; 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback.
Lowest Price (New) : P1,328,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P120,000
- Honda CR-V comes with two variants of engine; one with 1997cc of displacement and another with 2354cc of displacement.
Lowest Price (New) : P759,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P100,000
- Exterior consists of chrome finished grille, and classic body paint job. Along with cruise control, interior looks good with additional safety specs, including ABS.
Lowest Price (Used) : P125,000
- Honda Fit is known to return high fuel economy of 33/41 MPG city/freeway. Its engine block is mated to an automated CVT transmission system, guaranteeing greater fuel economy.
Lowest Price (New) : P778,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P230,000
- Honda Jazz features a range of engine, including 1.2 L and 1.4 L petrol options. While the 1.3 L is with five speed manual, the higher placed model features a CVT automated gearbox.
Top5 MPV Cars
Lowest Price (New) : P919,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P300,000
- The 2nd Generation (2016) Toyota Innova is powered by either a 2.8 liter diesel engine producing 171 ps - 270 lb-ft of torque or a 2.0 liter gasoline engine producing 136 ps and 135 lb-ft of torque paired with a 6-speed automatic transmisson or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Lowest Price (New) : P675,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P250,000
- Toyota Avanza is a practical MPV, measuring 4,140 x 1,695 x 1,660 mm (L x H x B). Its closest rival in class is the Suzuki APV.
Lowest Price (New) : P690,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P135,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure is powered by an inline four cylindered 2.7 L diesel engine, displacing 72 BHP, along with 105 ft lb of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : P800,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P250,000
- Isuzu Crosswind is powered by a four cylindered 8 valve turbo charged diesel engine, with power of 85 PS @ 3900 rpm along with 185 Nm of torque.
Lowest Price (New) : P665,000
Lowest Price (Used) : P490,000
- Suzuki Ertiga available in Petrol, Diesel and CNG variants with 1.4L K series VVT petrol engine with 94 HP and 1.2L DDiS diesel engine with 89 HP.