Ford Everest Forum : "ZERO DP Ford Everest Titanium AT 2016"
- Production 2003 - present
- Ford Everest is a tough crossover, which is capable of treading into most terrains. It features high ground clearance, with stiff suspension, ensuring maximum drive-ability.
- It is designed using Ford’s pickup mantra, which makes this vehicle standout in class. It has been designed to withstand anything Mother Nature throws at it.
- It is one of the most popular vehicles in class and is rated highly by users. It won numerous ‘Vehicle of the Year’ awards in America, where it needs no introduction.
ZERO DP Ford Everest Titanium AT 2016
- Aug 30, 2016
All New Ford Everest Titanium AT 2016!
ZERO DP (ALL IN PROMO)
with All Standard Freebies
For more Inquiries
please call or text
- Socrates Sangalang
- Dec 7, 2016
Pls send me price for ford everest 2016 and monthly payment calculation
- Erwin Señorin
- Dec 17, 2016
ZERO Downpayment? True?
(They have this YES Year End Sale - FORD EVEREST P98K All-In Low DP and P19,888 low monthly offers are applicable to Titanium 3.2L 4X4 AT. P118K All-In Low DP and P15,888 low monthly offers are applicable to the Trend 2.2L 4X2 AT model. / All-in packages include free 3-year LTO registration, 1-year comprehensive insurance and chattel mortgage fees. Approved applications must be availed no later than December 31, 2016. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit #15233, Series of 2016.)
Anyway, I am interested in FORD EVEREST Titanium 3.2L 4X4 AT.
Please, send me payment schedule for 5 years.
- Jose Tito Balbino Jr
- Dec 28, 2016
Where can i contact this kind of promotion interested on this thanks
- JULIE ANN POTOZA
- Apr 22, 2017
How about MT do you have available? If so. Please let me know your DP and monthly payment for 5yrs?
Ang ganda naman ng ganitong vehicle pagsearch ko sa site ng ganitong product nila nakita ko talaga yung specs tsaka features nito nakakaamaze talaga kaya gusto ko talagang bumili nito. Paano ba makabili ng ganito kagandang brand new car? Sobrang ... Read more
- Last updated : Sep 20, 2018
- Posted by honey pie
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies
tanong lang po sana ako baka meron dito naka expirience sa everest A/T 2010 pag nananakbo na ng 60 to 80kph biglang susumpungin ang engine ng low power at pag pinahinga mo ng 5sec to 10sec. aandar ulit bago naman po ang battery. sana po mabigyan nyo po ... Read more
- Last updated : Sep 15, 2018
- Posted by Crisostomo Ibarra
- Replies of This topic : 2 Replies