Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

battery issues!

Jane mel

• Jane mel
  • Feb 27, 2017

while i was charging the battery is getting heat i dont know whats the problem with this cause i just both a new battery for this one. think i need to buy new one!

marietta

• marietta
  • Oct 3, 2018

normal naman po yan pero kung sobrang init na hindi mo mahawakan hindi po normal yun. Since its new try to return from the store and complain about the battery overheating.Baka possible na defective ang battery na nabigay kasi saiyo unless hindi din ito original thats a big problem din po kasi.better to buy brand new and original items.

Good Answer

Judith Saremo

• Judith Saremo
  • Oct 12, 2018

its not normal if you cannot touch the phone because it's hot, since its new you said you can return that and ask for a better one tell them what's happening to the battery so they can change it for you bring a receipt for proof of purchase in their store. make sure to bring also the camera so they can test it at their store.

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Digital Cameras

jayson t. dela fuentes

standard size

ano po ba ang size na pinaka malaki sa screen ng mga ganitong camera? touchscreen naba ito?

• Last updated : Oct 17, 2018
  • Posted by jayson t. dela fuentes
  • Replies of This topic : 10 Replies

Emmanuael

good for business?

Starting photography business magandang klase na kaya itong camera na ito?

• Last updated : Oct 16, 2018
  • Posted by Emmanuael

Kit G. Yara

Is this a good Canon camera

hanap ko kasi mura lang pero magandang quality naman sana. I think Canon is good, any Canon owners here? okay ba itong EOS 1100D?

• Last updated : Oct 16, 2018
  • Posted by Kit G. Yara
View Mode: PC | Mobile