Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Forum : "Why is iphone battery life is short?"

Lowest Price P33,700 9 Prices
Contact Seller Tere Cellphone & Accessories
Color
iPhone 6s Plus features 5.5 inch Retina HD display, Live Photos, 3D Touch and powered by the Apple-designed A9 chip for delivering best performance
  • Release date : Sep 2015
  • Phablet, Smartphone, iOS 10
  • 5.5 inches (~67.7% screen...
  • 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 128GB, 2GB ... more specs
Related Models
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB
Latest model
Apple iPhone 8 Plus
4.4(18)
P42,000 - Used : P39,000 - (87 Prices)

Compare prices

Specs

Reviews

Forum

Why is iphone battery life is short?

Jhon Jhosua

• Jhon Jhosua
  • Nov 16, 2015

Can you answer my question?

sister_love

• sister_love
  • Nov 16, 2015 / Good Answers : 3

eh bka naman kasi sobra naman ang pag gamit mo try to check battery life specs ng fon mo baka hindi the more mah the better yun.. mga 300 mah okay na battery un iphone ata hndi

Good Answer

Makubex

• Makubex
  • Nov 20, 2015 / Good Answers : 281

Hi Jhon Jhosua,
It depends on how you use it, with the previous models like iPhone 5 and below, short battery life was one of the biggest flaw so it was normal but it was improve in the latest models. I myself is using iPhone 6plus and It lasts a whole day and 5hours with continuous usage, and mind you my mobile data is on and I can also play games with high specs, well my point is if your mobile device is still 3 months old and the battery only lasts up to 5 hours max then it is possible that its defective, but as mentioned it depends on how you use your phone, camera, calls and apps like youtube that consumes a lot of battery will literally drain your battery so if you want to know if you phone is defective then for a day, try to minimize your phones usage and use it just for call and text or to contact people. If this basic usage still drains your battery like crazy then I suggest that you take it to a service center.

Good Answer

Latest Topics for Mobile Phones

Cristeta Retoma

Iphone 5s

Trusted po ba lahat ng sellers dito? Wala po bang scammers?

• Last updated : Jul 19, 2018
  • Posted by Cristeta Retoma
  • Replies of This topic : 5 Replies

Lourdes Maria

connectivity issue

I’ve had my iPhone 8 for around 7 months noong bago pa siya wala naman akong nakita problema nito pero pagdating nang seven months nito sa akin yong wifi connection niya always IP OBTAINING ADDRESS tapos balik na naman siya sa SAVE bago pa siya mg ... Read more

• Last updated : Jul 19, 2018
  • Posted by Lourdes Maria
  • Replies of This topic : 0 Replies

Kim Jones Consigna

LTMB Telecom

Original po ba ang tinda nila na iphone... sa greenhils kasi po ang mura....

• Last updated : Jul 14, 2018
  • Posted by Kim Jones Consigna
  • Replies of This topic : 2 Replies
View Mode: PC | Mobile