ASUS VivoBook S400CA-CA006H Forum
- Core i5, 1.7GHz,Max Turbo...
- DDR3, 4GB, HDD+SSD/eMMC, ...
- 14inches, Windows 8 ... more specs
Please feel free to post your questions on this product.
- Janice DJ
- Jun 22, 2014
just a small problem but i wanted it to be more sure, because i dont want my laptop to be broken again, my question is how to connect hdmi cable in my laptop? I know guys you know it better..thanks
- Jun 22, 2014 / Good Answers : 120
You need the HDMI cable then easily connect it
- Jun 23, 2014 / Good Answers : 129
buy a hdmi cable then connect it to your laptop and to a monitor.
Page 1 of 1
ASUS X5DIJ, I wanna know how would my laptop/unit could be properly turn On? It happened that I encountered this last week up to now, it would turn off on its On and find it hard to turn it ON.
- Last updated : Oct 20, 2016
- Posted by mDsh1L0loVeY
- Replies of This topic : 1 Replies